Sweet Birch Bark Oil
- Traditionally used for the relief of pain associated with arthritis and other joint and muscular aches.
- Clinically proven to contain a natural form of Methyl Salicylate, which has cortisone-like properties that act as “nature’s aspirin”, and is as effective as Salicylic Acid at decreasing inflammation and managing pain.
- Mined from ancient sea salt deposits laid down by the Zechstein Sea in Northwest Europe, which existed 250 million years ago. Protected from modern pollutants 1500 meters below the water’s surface, it is some of the world’s purest natural Magnesium Chloride.
- Critical in the regulation of Calcium, the main conductor of electrical impulses in the body, Magnesium is also a key mineral that helps reduce muscle inflammation and muscle soreness by decreasing the amount of Lactic Acid in the body.
- Sweet Birch Magnesium Bath Flakes contain almost 50% more Magnesium than epsom salts
HOME USE: Fill bathtub with warm water. Add one ounce of bath flakes to still water and disperse with hand.